PEO and Pos
Programe Educational Objectives are:
- Cater to the needs of Indian as well as multinational industries.
- Be competent with strong technological background to analyze data, formulate and undertake industrial problems and obtain viable solutions
- Make successful career in industry / research / higher Studies.
- Be life-long learning and should be able to work on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Be Competent for effective communication, in management and in professional skills and ethics.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
Our graduates have attained the following outcomes
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, computing, science, engineering fundamentals, and mechanical engineering for the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret them.
- Select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools, including prediction and modeling, to broadly defined engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- An understanding of professional, social and ethical responsibilities.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context for sustainable development.
- Commitment to professional ethics and norms of engineering practice.
- An ability to function on multi disciplinary teams.
- An ability to communicate Commitment to professional ethics and norms of engineering practice.
- An ability to exhibit knowledge, understanding and application of management principles.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.