Computer Science and Engineering
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Technical proficiency: To provide the students with specific knowledge of a variety of areas of Computer Science and have a broad idea of related disciplines, for a productive career as well as research as per the needs of the industry.
Knowledge Depth: To impart to the students, fundamental knowledge in the theory and practice of the core areas of Computer Science, making them fit to pursue higher education or computing as a career.
Real life Practice: To enable the students to apply their knowledge in the identification, design, development, production, configuration, and maintenance of computing systems, for real life problems.
Professionalism: To inculcate in our students Graduates will continue to grow intellectually and professionally in the dynamic industrial scenarios.
Lifelong learning: To enable our students to engage in continuous professional development and to remain current in their field of work.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
After completion of the program the students will be able to
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals for computing applications.
- Identify/Formulate algorithms for practical computing applications.
- Exploit and utilize computer programming concepts and computing hardware devices.
- Design, implement and use human friendly, interactive computing systems.
- Store, maintain, mine and analyze data repositories.
- Design, implement, manage and analyze networks and network oriented applications.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of IT resource planning system development and management principles.
- Understand the impact of the computing solutions in societal and environmental contexts.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form and able to explore the impact of engineering solutions in the society and be aware of contemporary issues.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.