Minutes of Meeting
AURORA’S ENGINEERING COLLEGE, BHONGIR - 508116
Date : 07-07-2017
Minutes of the IQAC Meeting held on 07-07-2017 from 10.00 am to 01.00pm
||Mr. K. Chandra Sekhar
||Dr. U.M. Choudary
||Dean - Academics
||Dr. Ramesh B Nimmatoori
||Dr. K.S. Raghavan
||Ex-AGM BHEL, Discipline chief-Infotech Services
||Mr. Ajay Takher
||Operation Head, PEPSICO
||Dr. B. Lakshamana Swamy
||Ms. K. Vidya
||Mr. R. Sravan
||Mr. G.V.S.S.N Sarma
||Ms. T Divya Bhavana
||Dr. K. Nagaraju
||Mr. V. Siddulu
||Mr. Mahesh Anil
||Mr. K Dinesh Reddy
- Establishment of IQAC Cell
- Introduction of IQAC committee members and role
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Any other
The following points were discussed in the meeting:
- The Director welcomed the members of the IQAC committee. The composition of the IQAC was presented and approved by the Secretary.
- The functions and the role of IQAC in improving the quality of academics were briefed.
- Orientation course and effective diagnostic test were suggested to analyze the capabilities of the students and enhance the basic technical skills of the students.
- Motivation of faculty and students towards extension activities for the benefit of the society has been highlighted. It was proposed to conduct environmental awareness programmes at National level.
- The importance of e-learning has been discussed and proposed to establish NPTEL local chapter.
- Awareness regarding anti-ragging to be stressed among faculty and the students.
- Faculty members to be encouraged for using ITL methods in teaching.
- Campus recruitment training to be conducted for the final year students to improve the placements.
- Linkages and collaborations to be established with industry and organizations.
- Secretary informed that the institution should prepare the documentation needed to apply for NAAC accreditation